Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crif Dogs - Manhattan

Dogs, Bacon-Wrapped, Deep-Fried to Boot
I learned about this spot by reading the NYC Food Guy blog. It was everything it was promised to be. I ordered the "Chihuahua" - an evil-genius concoction of hot dog, wrapped in bacon, deep-fried and slathered in sour cream and avocado. True love at first bite. The dog-bacon combo is crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. If this doesn't call out to you, I am worried about you. Click on the photo for a close-up. Check out the rest of the menu.

Their mural says it all: she loves it!

Manhattan

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

2 comments:

  1. Hotdog sure looks great... especially the bacon outside that looks extremely crispy...

    Ok... so this is definitely going to be in the list.. but as I said.. half with sour cream, the other half without.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gonna like the half with sour cream, Puffin. I am sure of it.

    ReplyDelete