Friday, December 26, 2008

Fu-Kee - Manhattan

Nothing Like a Good Soup to Perk You Up
I learned about this place from Lunch and ordered exactly what they did, zombie-like. I got the roasted duck soup. As you can probably intuit from the photo, it was delicious. I suggest you click on the photo for a closer look. This is a good place for quick, cheap Chinese food.


The Puffin got "Three Ingredient Rice", two of the ingredients being a fried egg and pork. Puffin, what was the third ingredient?

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

2 comments:

  1. Braised chicken my dear... Pork is char siew... meal was more yummy to me then as I was craving for rice :)

    Definitely a meal that made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww mannnnn, I thought is was the company that made you smile....

    ReplyDelete