Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pause Cafe - Paris

Straight Up Your Alley, Pingle
Why do I say that? Many reasons. First off, you like fries and they got good ones. Second, they got good mac-n-cheese. In my case it came along with a veal escalope. I took a shot with the mac-n-cheese at the forefront cuz I this is your blog and I figured you'd like it that way.


For the rest of you, here is a shot with the veal showing. The veal was ok, not fantastic.

Third, they got a huge outdoor area and the people-watching is primo.

Last, they have a pretty cool interior. Note the funky chandelier and hanging clock. What say you, Puffin?

11th Arondissement
Paris

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

5 comments:

  1. Where's the picture of the fries?? Where??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am holding it for ransom. Part of my evil plan...

    Wahahahahahahahahaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great blog. hv you had one of them sandwiches that's like a pita but on french bread topped with french fries? i hope you do and that you blog it so i can vicariously eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yutjangsah - no, I am not familiar with that sandwich. It has french fries in the sandwich? Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete