Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cafe de L'Industrie - Paris

Half-Baked on Two Corners
What the heck does that mean? Simple - this expansive brasserie takes up half of the corners on a small street in La Bastille and serves a mi-cuit (half-baked) chocolate that is worth the trip alone. I came here for lunch, not dessert, but just look at it - it's clearly the star of the show. One cut with the spoon and chocolate began to slide from within like dark lava. I could eat this over and over and never tire of it.


It made my tuna steak with veggies almost forgettable - and those were really good too. I've been back a few times for more lunches and mi-cuits and I've not been disappointed. I hear that one of the other benefits to this spot is the kitchen is continuously open (something Americans take for granted.)


11th Arondissement
Paris

Related Posts by Category



Widget by Gagan

2 comments:

  1. Waiters are awful, we have been told to leave our table 15 minutes after finishing our drinks...and as we didn't left quickly we have been insulted! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous - bienvenue a Paris!! Wahahahahahaha. You just described half the places in Paris.

    ReplyDelete